Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Day In Paradise













When I look at these pictures I have to pinch myself to believe that my dream of skiing again has come true. Another great day on the hill only skiing half day but a good day it ways. A friend I met in Nov shared the day with me and offered to take some pictures. We had to leave the big camera back at the car because it was snowing again. But after skiing until they kicked us off the hill, we went for a walk with Lilly my almost 7-year-old golden retriever and at 7000 feet elevation walking is cross-country skiing. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks Steve you’re a great photographer can’t wait to get that big camera on the hill and rip it up for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Powder!!!

Anonymous said...

My first view of a blog, and I must say it was quite enjoyable. Some great pictures too!! You must have a great photographer.

Anonymous said...

Hi! my dear girlfriends (P and Lily)! I look forward to more future visits where we can play in the snow and swap our ADR, education, and adoption stories!