
Last day of Spring Break and its raining and I’m sitting by fire wishing the snow would melt faster. Maybe this guy (our side intertainment at the awards ceremony in Aspen) could help breath some warmth into our weather. Aspen was a great trip and it was fun to ski with Elizabeth and Brad’s kids and see Aspen Mountain for the first time.

The family fun park was a hit best hit. Katie and Bridgette are great little skiers and have true potential like their Mom. Elizabeth took 1st in the GS, 2nd in the Slalom and #1 over all woman for the year.

The kids and I tryed to have as much fun as posible. From ice cream to swimming every day after skiing. First time all year I skied 3 days in a row and the body healed up pretty good. Just the sore feet and tingling that now goes away in a few days. I was able to get a couple bike rides in between storms and it feels great to ride again.

I ended the break by visiting Cindy and Glen at Tahoe Donner in Truckee, CA. We sure did get some snow this year. Back to school tomorrow with the end of the school year very near sumer time but first we have a lot of snow to melt.
1 comment:
Did you get enough snow this year?? I love the last picture.
Post a Comment