Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mothers Day (To Be)


I can only wonder if your out there some were. I believe you have been conceived and you’re living in your birth mother and I pray everyday that she loves you as much as I do right now. That she raps her arms around her tummy and sings to you and tells you that she loves you. I hope she knows that the precious life she cares inside of her will someday thank her for bringing you into this world and letting you go. To your China Mother~ What an unselfish gift to give a child a life and let them go. I pray that you will live a healthy life and be happy to bring a child into this world. Words can’t describe how difficult this will be for you to let her go. My heart and prayers goes out to you on the day you say good-bye but please know that I am coming soon. I will love your baby forever and let her know that you only wanted the best for her a life you could not provide. Happy Mothers Day to my daughter’s birth Mother in China and happy Mothers Day (to be) to me. Maybe by next year I will know who you are and what your name will be. Most importantly God please bless them both and take care of them as they grow together and then apart.

2 comments:

Paulette said...

I'm glad you like it. I am learning as I go and its a work in progress and a laybor of love check back in.

Paulette

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»