Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dossier Passes Critical Review


Just received this email from CCAI. I have officially completed the Paper Chase!

Congratulations! The critical review of your dossier is complete and everything looks wonderful! Your dossier has now been moved to translation and should be mailed within a week! We will send you an email on the day your dossier actually leaves our office, so be on the lookout for that. After it arrives in China, it will be hand-delivered to the CCAA and we’ll send you another email at this time as well.

Again, congratulations!

Asst. Manager, Dossier Dept.

5 comments:

Joannah said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Now, keep your fingers crossed that mine passes, too. :-)

Stephanie said...

Glad you found my blog! I would be thrilled if you want to follow my story. I will be adding you to my bloglines as well.

C's Mom said...

Wooohooooo.....Congrats to you! I can't wait to hear that you are DTC.

Polar Bear said...

Congrats! That is such a good feeling. It only gets better when they say you are DTC and the best is LID!

M3 said...

Congratulations!

(Beautiful picture, by the way)