Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Good Fortune


I received a call today from the contact person at the INS office in Reno and she said my I-171H would be ready tomorrow. She liked the thank you note I sent her for expediting my case and said she would put it in the mail and I will have it in a couple of days. That is 1-week from fingerprinting. My friends waited 4-weeks for theirs to show up. You could call it the fast track for sure. It looks very posible that I will make the June 20 dead line, Good Forture, and most of all, definitely Gods will.

2 comments:

Joannah said...

I'm happy for you! That's what I get for living in the most populated state in the union - a longer wait time. Nothing I can do...

I can't believe you had to have proof of immunizations for an online class. That is insane.

Joannah said...

Got mine TODAY! I'm so happy!!! I'll be DTC this month, too. You may beat me on the DTC date, though. I don't have a deadline like you do. My personal deadline is DTC by June 30. I think that's totally do-able! Maybe we'll be in China at the same time next year!