Ooooooo! I like the new tile. I want to do that in our half bath. Was it difficult?Nice Job!
Did you do that yourself? It looks great.
Hey home decor woman! I love it - you and I will have to start a cable show...'chicks with hammers?' something like that!
The only thing difficult was getting the tile guy to show up and do it. Once he started it was done in a day and a half.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ooooooo! I like the new tile. I want to do that in our half bath. Was it difficult?
Nice Job!
Did you do that yourself? It looks great.
Hey home decor woman! I love it - you and I will have to start a cable show...'chicks with hammers?' something like that!
The only thing difficult was getting the tile guy to show up and do it. Once he started it was done in a day and a half.
Post a Comment