Saturday, June 17, 2006

Summer Vacation Begins



June 17 and I’m sill waiting on the irises to bloom. I slept in after a celebration last night with friends all you can eat sushi. My plans for summer vacation are to get back on a workout program and continue my rehab from my ProDisc surgery. With the adoption paperwork behind me and school out, I can concentrate on getting strong again. I went on a hike yesterday and I can feel that I did something different. In mid July I will be coming down to LA-Santa Monica to see Dr Delamarter for my 1-year post-op appointment. I have come so far in the last 10 months but I still have a long way to go. I hope to do a lot of biking and get back in the gym for some strength training and don’t forget all the weeds that need to be pulled and flowers that need planting. Last year at this time I was not able to garden at all. What a difference one year can make.

No comments: