Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lady Bug Sighting



Good sign Joannah "Just for Jillian" Is LID! July 5 she was DTC the day after me. I have not heard anything yet but this is a great sign. I have signed up for both the June and July DTC yahoo groups but I have to make a decision on which group to actively participate in. What have others done in this situation? DTC in one month and LID in another. I did sign up for the June Cyber Shower and guess what my pal is Tracee from “Chasing Sadie” we found each other a week ago in blog land and have been conversing and now she was matched with me. I can’t wait for my cyber shower being single this will be my first shower of any kind. I love my new blog family.

5 comments:

Joannah said...

What a cute picture of your pup! I can hardly wait to know your LID, too! Maybe we'll be July Fireflies together?

Now get back to work on that paper, girl! ;-)

Polar Bear said...

I love love LOVE that picture!!

Polar Bear said...

Oooh! Oops! I forgot to mention - I hope you hear about your LID soon!! You will be close to the same day as my friend here in town.
Cary and I work together and her DTC date was 7-03-06! I was trying to talk her into joining the July yahoo group. Telling her how much fun the groups are.

If you don't mind I'll send her a link to your blog.

C's Mom said...

Love that cute doggie! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your next post will be notification of your LID :0)

Lisa and Tate said...

What a cute snuggle pup!!! Two groups.... been there.... decided to just do both... SP for both Jan and Feb... quilt square exchange, all exchanges socks, books, scrapbook pages... I went way overboard and would not change a thing!!!! I have met such amazing people and all the fun just makes the wait so much quicker. Well, that and working two jobs and tons of house project getting ready for Tate!!! I say go for it and anything you can do to feel connected!!!!

Lisa