Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lance Coming To Town

This is what Lance Armstrong was doing last summer. This summer he will be in my town. He has hung up is bike for golf as the Tour de France rolls on. Floyd LANDIS is our best hope in 2nd place this year. My favorite George Hincapie is in 17th place going into the Mountains anything could happen this week.

As for Lance he will be playing in the 17th Annual American Century Golf Championship At Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course next week in my hometown of Stateline Nevada. Lets see if Lance can play golf……

Have your read “It’s Not About the Bike” by Lance? I picked it up after my back injury. At a point in Lance’s Cancer treatment he realized he was going to have to get out of Texas if he was to fight cancer and win. He went to Indiana to the best specialist in the world. It was then that I realized I had to get out of Nevada and find the best doctor in the world for my back.

After 9 doctors from Nevada to Germany I found Dr Delamarter in Santa Monica California and he gave me my life back. Lance is so much more to me then just the 7th time winner of the Tour de France, he is my hero and inspiration. He knows the pain of illness and his story helped me to think big in my quest to get my back fixed, be a part of the FDA clincal trial, for the ProDisc in California. Welcome to town Lance. I will go for a bike ride in your honor sporting yellow.

No comments: