Life of an itinerant school teacher. I was just informed that I have been tossed out on my butt by the school that has housed my office for the past 12 years. I am to move in to the main office. If the fire marshal were to come for a visit we may not pass inspection. The noise level is so high I don’t think I will be able to concentrate. What a way to start the year off. I have contacted my boss and begged to look around the district for a coat closet anything but the main office. Please pray for me that I can find a home.
2 comments:
YUCK!! I hope they find a cubby for you some where! I would hate to be at Central Office, too.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Love the new look of your blog- sorry you got tossed out! Not fun.
Post a Comment