Monday, August 14, 2006

One Week Left

Of summer vacation and then it back to the grind. Where did the last 10 weeks go? My major goal was to get stronger and I do feel I have accomplished that. I have so much I need to do before schools starts and I have only a few off my list like cleaning out the refrigerator today next will be my closet ohhh help me this is a big disaser. I would post the list here but it may send me into a tailspin most of all I need to do some lesson plans and download music to my new I-pod. I bought one with portable speakers. I am over the boom box that seems to break half way through the year. I use music all the time and love to dance with the kids. Not having to cart around a big music box or CD’s will be great. Now to just figure out how to get it to work.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

It's easy to figure out the iPod and you will LOVE how much simpler it's going to be. I'm an iPod junkie. :0)

Joannah said...

Yes, I'm creating the dreaded lists, too. Gotta make sure I get it all done before I have to go back to work. :-(

Polar Bear said...

You will love the ipod once you get in going. It took me a couple of tries, but now I love it.

Welcome back to school. We have been back a week now. ICK! I miss summer!!!!