
You have to meet
Nancy and her incredible family. Nancy is a single mother of 3 adopted children 1 from China and 2 from Russia and will be returning to China next week to bring home Jack. He is now 2 years old (as Nancy put it) Jack’s supper powers are that he is missing fingers on one hand.

Nancy contacted me a few months ago and shared her story with me. We have the love for the mountains and skiing in common. She has been an encouragement to me as a single mom if she can do it with 4 I should be able to do it with one. Have a great trip Nancy and Marney I can’t wait to meet Jack

Nancy this is your blackmail picture of Jack. When he is a teenager and miss behaves you can threaten to show this picture to his girlfriend. “You’re little watermelon”
5 comments:
Wow! I am impressed! I will feel quite accomplished with one and she is doing her thing with four :0) That is awesome.
I gotta agree. The watermelon pic is serious blackmail for the poor guy!
What an inspiring person. Jack is adorable.
The watermelon picture? Poor guy.
Wow!! What an amazing lady!! Bless her heart!
What an inspiration for us single Mom's. Jack sure is a cutie.
What an inspiring woman, we all can learn from her. Her children are beautiful!
Post a Comment