Sunday, October 15, 2006

Reward System Works

Especially this blue-eyed Mom

Could not resist too cutie for Tahoe with a pair of jeans. I'm feeling a lot better now and my paper will be in the mail tomorrow.

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

I.have.precisely.that.SAME..shirt.

Always knew you had great taste ;0)

Joannah said...

So cute!

Congrats on being done with your paper. I'm just starting one today. I think I've maxed out my brain power for the day though. The rest can wait until next weekend.

t~ said...

I love that shirt and think I need one!

Paulette said...

I got it at Target :)

Dawn and Dale said...

WE don't have a target here in Canada!! Anyone wanna send one to me??!!! ;)

Paulette, I just read your post about the wait and I wanted to let you know that you can lean on me as well as we wait for our baby "Annali(e)se's!! I'm so thankful to have you all during this wait!!

We will get there and it will be all sooo very much worth it!!

(Now remember to repeat after me when I'm having a bad day or two, which I'm sure will come yet again!!)

Bless you friend!

Dawn