
Mia, 20 months old, adopted from Korea 13 months ago. She is so smart and sweet she had my name down and did not forget it all weekend along with everyone elce she met. We had a slumber party and I had 4 on the floor in my room and one ended up in the twin bed with me by morning. Then there was Mia screaming at the top of her lungs. This was her first night away from home and away from mom and on top of it she was not feeling so well. For a moment I thought to myself what am I getting myself into but after a few hours she gave up until 6:00 in the am when she started up again without missing a beet poor thing. I learned a valuable thing I will crib and portal crib my baby that’s for sure.

We gathered at a local restaurant’s banquet room because no one has a house big enough for this family.
Cody and his new wife Brittany were there and it was great to see Cody we spent time talking wheelchair sports and he said a coach from a quad rugby team was looking at him. He still has more healing ahead and just learning how to get around he hasn't fallen out of his chair but we talked about it because it is enevadable. Please keep them in your prayers.

He is a picture of just the grandkids that made the gathering.

Alisa Annalise's Guardian that has just moved to California from Arizona
2 comments:
What a fabulous family! Looks like a wonderful time...and Ms Mia...too sweet.
You have a beautiful family, Paulette!
Post a Comment