I am off to my parent’s house for the Northern California Wedding reception for my little Sister Chris and her husband Mark. Over 100 of our family and friends will be gathering for a brunch on Sunday. After some mending and cleaning Chris will be wearing her wedding dress and I will get to wear the bridesmaids dress again. Who knows I might get a picture of me in it this time. I just found out that my cousin Cody and his wife would be at the reception. Just last week he was released from the rehab hospital. Some of you may remember me posting about Cody, he suffered a C-5 complete spinal fracture to his neck in July. Cody and his wife did not get to have the wedding of their dreams. They were married in the hospital after his accident before he was care flighted by the Navy from the East Coast to Palo Alto California were he could be closer to family. They will join Mark and Chris at the head table and we will be celebrating their love as well. This will be a special time for our family we have a lot to be thankful for.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Round Two
I am off to my parent’s house for the Northern California Wedding reception for my little Sister Chris and her husband Mark. Over 100 of our family and friends will be gathering for a brunch on Sunday. After some mending and cleaning Chris will be wearing her wedding dress and I will get to wear the bridesmaids dress again. Who knows I might get a picture of me in it this time. I just found out that my cousin Cody and his wife would be at the reception. Just last week he was released from the rehab hospital. Some of you may remember me posting about Cody, he suffered a C-5 complete spinal fracture to his neck in July. Cody and his wife did not get to have the wedding of their dreams. They were married in the hospital after his accident before he was care flighted by the Navy from the East Coast to Palo Alto California were he could be closer to family. They will join Mark and Chris at the head table and we will be celebrating their love as well. This will be a special time for our family we have a lot to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How lovely to include them, very very gracious.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment