
I had my first dream of Adopting Annalise last night. I have been concerned that I have not remembered a dream yet but last night she was put in my arms a little girl over a year old with dark brown hair that framed her face. She had very delicate features and was so sweet. The rule was that I had to give her back I was only allowed to visit her right now it was not time for us to be together. I gave her a kiss and said until next time my sweet baby and she was gone. With all the new rules and regulations I believe in my heart of hearts this dream will come true.
2 comments:
That is a beautiful dream! May all your dreams come true in 2007!
What a sweet dream- can't wait to see how much of it comes true. THe only part of my dreams that were right on were lots of dark hair.
Post a Comment