I can’t think of a better way to start off my Christmas posts then sharing this picture of when my older sister Linda was 4 and I was 2. I am the biggest Santa lover around. As a little girl I would look forward to Christmas just to have this stuffed Santa back in my arms. He could only come out at Christmas time. The rest of the year he had to live in the rafters of the garage. I felt so sorry for him I would cry every year he had to be put away. One year my Mom gave me this picture and I slept with it for the entire year (as you can see from the shape the picture is in) until Santa was released from the rafters that next Christmas. He is still around and lives at my parents but is in prity bad shape. Can’t wait for Santa to come.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Santa Baby
I can’t think of a better way to start off my Christmas posts then sharing this picture of when my older sister Linda was 4 and I was 2. I am the biggest Santa lover around. As a little girl I would look forward to Christmas just to have this stuffed Santa back in my arms. He could only come out at Christmas time. The rest of the year he had to live in the rafters of the garage. I felt so sorry for him I would cry every year he had to be put away. One year my Mom gave me this picture and I slept with it for the entire year (as you can see from the shape the picture is in) until Santa was released from the rafters that next Christmas. He is still around and lives at my parents but is in prity bad shape. Can’t wait for Santa to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's such a cute picture. Gosh I've got to get a scanner so that I can post old photos on my blog!
ahh- that picture must bring back so many memories! cute ;)
Too cute! I would have been wondering if Santa was eyeing everyone from the rafters!
Post a Comment