Saturday, January 13, 2007

Getting Serious


Time to get serious about my weight. I went overboard during the Holidays and ate what ever I wanted. I have been batting around what weight loss program I want to take on and every time I come back to the old faithful Weight Watchers. Yesterday as I was eating lunch in one of the many teachers’ rooms I frequent throughout the week the principal said they were going to start weigh watchers meetings after school on Thursdays. It is the only thing that has given me results in the past and I have 3 months before my best friends wedding in Hawaii. She is in great shape and a small girl to begin with. As her maid of honor I don’t want to look too silly standing next to her. But most of all I just want to feel better about myself. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Ohhhh - I so much no what you mean. I have gained 30 pounds in the last 6 months. I weigh more now than I ever have in my life. I feel yukky. I just hope Olivia can burn it off me.

Deb
(15 more sleeps)

Joannah said...

You can do it! I've lost three and a half pounds in two weeks on WW.

C's Mom said...

It is the best program from a health standpoint. I'm doing it too. Funny, I have a hard time eating enough points! I tend to be one of those weekday starvers who crashes the metabolism. So, I actually have to eat more (good stuff) to lose weight.

Robin said...

Best of Luck to you. I'm doing the Biggest Loser Diet so I'm right there with you! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!