Yesterday was Lilly’s first surgery and the first time I have ever left her at the vets. She had a growth on her tong that had to be removed or it could have interfered with her eating. So while they were there, she had her teeth cleaned. Thank goodness the mouth heals quickly. While waiting to be checked in 3 other yellow labs were checked in for dental and growth removals. I asked if she could be put next to Buttercup an 8 year-old female a lot like Lilly. She had cysts and fatty lumps. Poor thing had 5 removed and has enough stitches in her to make her new sister a dress.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Lilly's Surgery
Yesterday was Lilly’s first surgery and the first time I have ever left her at the vets. She had a growth on her tong that had to be removed or it could have interfered with her eating. So while they were there, she had her teeth cleaned. Thank goodness the mouth heals quickly. While waiting to be checked in 3 other yellow labs were checked in for dental and growth removals. I asked if she could be put next to Buttercup an 8 year-old female a lot like Lilly. She had cysts and fatty lumps. Poor thing had 5 removed and has enough stitches in her to make her new sister a dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Get well soon Lily!
Oh, poor puppy!
Awww! I hope Lilly is feeling like herself again soon.
Feel Better Lily.
Post a Comment