Monday, January 08, 2007

My Little Snowbird




Burrrrrrrrr it has been cold, below zero at night and in the low 30 during the day. Look what showed up in the mail today a beautiful pink hat and gloves with pink snowflakes on them so precious thank you Joannah it will come in very handy next year if your predictions are correct.

Joannah Perdictions as of January 2, 2007

· September 2005 - 378 (possibly referred January 2007)
· October 2005 - 464 (possibly referred February & March 2007)
· November 2005 - 519 (possibly referred April & May 2007)
· December 2005 - 281 (possibly referred June 2007)
· January 2006 - 259 (possibly referred July 2007)
· February 2006 - 226 (possibly referred August 2007)
· March 2006 - 365 (possibly referred September 2007)
· April 2006 - 227 (possibly referred October 2007)
· May 2006 - 211 (possibly referred November 2007)
· June 2006 - 184 (possibly referred December 2007)
· July 2006 - 122 (possibly referred January 2008)

I have to admit I have been a little blue with all the talk about long waits, new restrictions and especially the negative talk about people that adopt from China. I am a bit sensitive that way and knowing I would not meet the new China adoption standards are hard. I’m just so thankful that the new guide lines should not apply to me due to my June 28th LID.
Joannah your support means so much to me. Opening this gift remind me what this is all about my beautiful little Snowbird that waiting for me in China. I need to put the things I can’t control out of my mind and focus on my dream. Just like the card "DREAM". Thanks Joannah for lifting my spirits and helping to keep my dream alive.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

The little hat is so cute and SO Joannah. She IS such a sweetheart!

PS - I hope her predictions are right ;0)

Joannah said...

I'm so glad you like it! I want a picture of your darling girl in that next winter. Okay? ;-)

Tamara said...

What a very thoughtful friend. The two of you share a bond that no one else really gets unless they have been where you have- it's amazing.