Saturday, February 17, 2007

Final Review


I’m gearing up for the final review of my Dossier. I believe I should be out of review by next 6 months. As so many of us I am worried about this process and had to seek comfort in my agency by giving them a call. I rattled off some of the following questions like;

You would not put me through this long wait if I would not pass the final review now would you?

What are some of the things that get people kicked out of review?

Have you ever seen anyone get questioned about having back surgery?

Should I not be blogging about medical issues like my back?

Is it ok to participate in back forums and talk publicly about my recovery?

Do they only look at the papers in front of them or do they dig into other recourses like the internet to get more information about you?

Answers:

Those that get question in review are when numbers on financial statements and home studies don’t match up. Those that may require an additional doctors note for a medical condition but the person I spoke to does not recal anyone being questioned about back surgery. The CCAA review representitives are so busy that they only look at the papers that have been translated and are in your Dossier so she did not discourage my internet practices. She also said that the reason why my agency put me through critical review before DTC is to make sure everything is in order and matches up so I would pass this final step. Ok I feel better and know in my heart of hearts that they would not let me get this far if I would not pass this final review so bring on the review I feel much better now.

3 comments:

Joannah said...

I think you will be fine!

jeanette said...

I think you'll be fine too -no worries! :)

C's Mom said...

Can't wait to hear the word that you are on the other side of review...I'm sure that's what we'll be hearing.