Saturday, February 24, 2007

NewSong-China Rescue


I saw this on Stacy's blog. It sure makes you think of what you could do to help there are so many ways I just have to decide which direction I want to go and who’s charity I want to support. I know this is a personal decision but if you have a foundation that you particularly like would you share it with me and let me know why?

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

One thing I plan on doing when I have a child is to find a child to sponsor with their same birthday through world vision. I think it will be a good way to show them there is someone else, just like them, in another country that doesn't have the same opportunities. It will also mean we always think of them at Birthdays and Christmas, sending parcels etc.
In the mean time I do also have a sponsor child and I find it brings such joy. Knowing her village got running water, she was able to go to school and a meal at school and vaccinations is wonderful!

Noneofyour... said...

We sponser children through Muffin's orphanage. It's so cool...but heartbreaking at the same time. We're thinking of switching to sponsoring Nanny's...

We've back...just needed a short break to recover and get back on track. Hope you are handling the wait well. We've been buried with snow in February and are hoping for a respite in March...take care Paulette!!

Tracee