
I leave in 4 days for 2 weeks in Hawaii. My best Friend Elizabeth and Brad are getting married on Maui next Saturday. They have rented a private custom home on 5 acres with its own swimming pool for the entire family to enjoy. This will be a small family wedding on the beach around 9:00 in the morning.
I have my dress (I’m the maid-of-honor), I found it on line and when I went to order it they said with my measurements I would need a size 20. I hung up and kept dieting. 2 weeks later after losing a few more inches, I ordered the dress and instead of crossing my fingers I kept my mouth shut. Sure enough it fits and looks great. The ruffle down the front does wonders for my poochy belly.

I’ve had my hair done, pedi and mani tomorrow and just finished the last paper due for my masters class while I'm gone. All that’s left is packing. The next week after the wedding Elizabeth, Bridgette, Katie and I are heading to the Big Island for a week. We will be staying at the Outrigger Royal and both have friends in Kona. My good friend Linda’s son is getting married the next Saturday. So 2 weddings, 2 island in 2 weeks I can’t wait. Next post from paradice. Maholo
6 comments:
Oh...I am a little green with envy. I do hope you post many photos.
Share the beauty ;0)
Connie I will do my best if I can just figure out this darn new camera.
I am SO jealous! Forgive me!
Have a marvelous time. I can't wait to read about your trip. Enjoy!
Have a great time! Just stumbled onto your blog
way cool, have a fabulous time, a safe trip, and take lots of pictures, some of us can then live vicariously thru you!!!
Post a Comment