Monday, April 09, 2007

A Fish for a Day


For the most part I have been relaxing by the pool or on the beach just enjoying our stay and our wonderful accommodations. I wanted to add another first after surgery by going scuba diving. Will and I made great buddies and we went out with a locals recommendation of Jacks Dive Shack. It was a fun trip, luck would have it our dive master had a great under water camera so we got some great pictures hope you enjoy as much as I did acting like a fish for a day.

3 comments:

Polar Bear said...

VERY cool pictures!

(Until you get to the eel. Those things creep me out!) :)

I love the one of you looking through the hole in the rock. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought they were professional pictures from a National Geographic magazine, Great Job!
Paula

Anonymous said...

sbcglobal.netIndeed, He is risen, and you are home safely! Hurrah!!
We had a wonderful Easter Mass. Then, we spent most of the day at the home with Meme. The director thought that she was dying; so, we spent most of our day with her with a break for an Easter buffet. Today she has made a comeback of sorts, but is quite weak.
We will keep you posted. Loved the pics, and glad you had the opportunity to dive. Dad