Friday, April 13, 2007

Good Bye Meme

1907-2007


Today I celebrate my Grandmother as she enters Gods house forever. She lived a great life full of love and joy. We will miss you Meme. I know you are so happy to be with Butterball (my grandfather) His first first words to you will be "what took you so long Toots"?

God Bless you Meme.

Meme, Great Meme from France, Tatie (Sister)


Tonton, Meme, Butterball

and Annabelle (the car)

Tatie and Meme
Tatie is my Great Aunt where Anna comes from and Meme's first name is Elise were lise will be taken to make

Annalise.

I'm at Pease to know you will be there to keep and eye on your Great Grand Daughter until I can get to her

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paulette
I'm so sorry to hear about your Meme. She's with Jesus now, lucky gal. Call me when you get back, we can console each other with our adoption wait trials.
Paula

Polar Bear said...

Paulette,

I am so sorry for you loss. I love how you came to the name Annaliese. What a wonderful way to honor Meme. She was a beautiful lady.

Hugs,

Stacy

C's Mom said...

My sympathies, Paulette. Your Meme was a beautiful lady.

Joannah said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss, but I can tell that hers was a life worth celebrating and that you are doing so.

Unknown said...

My tears are watering...How beautiful and what a lovely life she had

Anonymous said...

Paulette,
check out Paubucks.
Paula