Friday, June 15, 2007

School’s Out For Summer!


Well I have 3 days left then one day off and I start summer school. No kids for the next 3 days as we pack up our office and get ready to move to another school. Today I will be cleaning out all the APE equipment so it will be a down and dirty day. I have committed to helping out at summer school if you could call it school. I will be working with a student at our recreation department’s summer adventure camp. We get to go swimming, bowling to the carnival and on some nature hikes and a dip in the hot springs. Now that sounds like a rough summer school schedule doesn’t it. Anything to keep me busy and not thinking of the wait. I have so much planed to do around the house this summer so keep posted as I can’t wait to share with you. Fist of all the table came this week and it looks great.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Woo Hoo.. I'd love to have a job where "school would be out for the summer". :-) I totally respect teachers and feel like thier summer break is much deserved!!

Unknown said...

YOu are a busy chick!!!