Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blue Light Specials

Score one more for the team. I would not let myself purchase any big items for Annalise until I completed review so bring the shopping I am ready. Cloths are hard to pick out not knowing how old she will be we have definite seasons here in Tahoe and it is more colder then it is warm. Check out this score I found on the sale rack at our local kids store

it is for 18 month and reversible.

I absolutely love these little red roses. This dress is thick and warm and will be great for Tahoe I can see her in it at any time of the year. So as the next year goes by I will continue to look for those blue light specials because I have the time to be picky.

3 comments:

Joannah said...

It's gorgeous! What a wonderful find. I can't wait to see Annalise in it!

Unknown said...

That is so pretty! How nice to finally start shopping

Polar Bear said...

Oooo! I love that dress!!!