Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy 1 year LID


Update: I spoke with my sweet little sis and she said that she got this dress at a Farmers Market In San Diego and it was handmade. How cool is that.

I have been looking for a ladybug dress for a while and every time I go into a store and ask them if they have a dress with ladybugs on it I have been out of luck. What a surprise when I opened the cuties smiley face box and pulled out this adorable dress from my little sister Chris.
She knows how difficult this wait is for me and boy did this gift lift my sprites. This is the cutest ladybug dress I have ever seen. Thanks so much Chris you are the best little sister ever and your support and love means so much during this difficult wait.

4 comments:

Joannah said...

That's the cutest ladybug dress I've ever seen, too! Your sister has a good eye for fashion. That's darling, just darling. I can't wait to see Annalise in it one day.

:-)

Unknown said...

this is really really cute..Congrats on the anniversary!

C's Mom said...

Cute little dress!

Congrats on a year down :0)

Robin said...

Happy 1 year down Paulette! That is one adorable dress !!