Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Praying for Hannah


My good friends from Church Jon and Paula are with their Birthmother as of yesterday she was 4 cm dilated and this being her 5th baby little Hannah should make her big debut anytime now. It was only 10 days ago that the Birthmother chose them to raise her child. So as you can imagine with open domestic adoption this is a very touch and go time for them and anything could happen. So please keep them in your prayers. Paula has been a big support for me while I wait and I am so happy for them that their dreams are coming true. You can read more about their journey though domestic adoption on paubucks, see pictures of the Birthmother and her 3 beautiful girls. I love Paula's blog she has a green thumb forsure. I truly believe that God has brought them all together. Paula and I were planning to meet today for lunch and take a trip to our local kids store. We have rescheduled it so Hannah could join us real soon.
***Update: Hannah was born on Sat July 28th around 10:00 pm. She is 8+lbs and doing great. No pictures yet they are all still in the hospital waiting to be released. Welcome to the world little Hannah I can't wait to see your sweet little face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paulette,
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I'll keep you updated as soon as she goes into labor.

Robin said...

OMGosh.. the mother that chose them as parents looks like she could be Paula's sister. How exciting for them to know that their little Hannah will be born very soon. I hope all goes well and I will keep them and Lita in my prayers as well