Tuesday, November 27, 2007
17 Months LID
Can I now start to speculate and think that my daughter may be alive? Lets just say for the record I am 10 months out from a referral. My agency is quoting my LID to wait 24-30 months and in 10 months I will be 27 months out. Now lest say my daughter is around 10 months old upon referral, (this just makes it easy for me, I will leave the technical number crunching to RQ) That would mean she is alive and somewhere in China. I have been having a harder time then normal these days with many thoughts and prayers reaching out to her. I hope she is resting peacefully and is comforted during these continued months we have left to wait for each other. Sleep well my baby girl sleep well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the picture. Its getting closer, she'll be here before you know it.
Happy 17 mths!! :)
Lifting up prayers for your sweet daughter that God will keep her safe while she waits her mommas loving arms!
Happy 17!
17 months closer!
Post a Comment