Is complete on my end. I met with my SW today and went over all the changes in my life since we met 18 months ago. I had so much to tell her all about my lavender walls and green gingham curtains, oh I missed the crown molding should we do an addendum??? Yes I am a bit cynical about all this paper work and all the hoops we have to jump through to get one child. My SW wanted to discuss other options I may have of going with another country. She has a family that just came home from Taiwan. I shared with her that I have already held that baby in my arms and she is beautiful. But Taiwan is not taking singles at this time, Vietnam is refusing dossiers after they have been submitted and she had no idea the scandals going on in Guatemala. She shared with my some disterbing adoption stories from Russia. Then we talked about domestic and what I would have to do to go in that direction and what I may face and have to deal with. Lets just say I am so glad to be waiting in line in China. I know I am in the right line, it may not be the shortest line but it is the right line for me. Annalise is in China and today confirmed that for me and I will find her no matter how long it takes and if I have to do this again in 18 months she’s worth it.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Home Study Update
Winter 2005
Is complete on my end. I met with my SW today and went over all the changes in my life since we met 18 months ago. I had so much to tell her all about my lavender walls and green gingham curtains, oh I missed the crown molding should we do an addendum??? Yes I am a bit cynical about all this paper work and all the hoops we have to jump through to get one child. My SW wanted to discuss other options I may have of going with another country. She has a family that just came home from Taiwan. I shared with her that I have already held that baby in my arms and she is beautiful. But Taiwan is not taking singles at this time, Vietnam is refusing dossiers after they have been submitted and she had no idea the scandals going on in Guatemala. She shared with my some disterbing adoption stories from Russia. Then we talked about domestic and what I would have to do to go in that direction and what I may face and have to deal with. Lets just say I am so glad to be waiting in line in China. I know I am in the right line, it may not be the shortest line but it is the right line for me. Annalise is in China and today confirmed that for me and I will find her no matter how long it takes and if I have to do this again in 18 months she’s worth it.
Is complete on my end. I met with my SW today and went over all the changes in my life since we met 18 months ago. I had so much to tell her all about my lavender walls and green gingham curtains, oh I missed the crown molding should we do an addendum??? Yes I am a bit cynical about all this paper work and all the hoops we have to jump through to get one child. My SW wanted to discuss other options I may have of going with another country. She has a family that just came home from Taiwan. I shared with her that I have already held that baby in my arms and she is beautiful. But Taiwan is not taking singles at this time, Vietnam is refusing dossiers after they have been submitted and she had no idea the scandals going on in Guatemala. She shared with my some disterbing adoption stories from Russia. Then we talked about domestic and what I would have to do to go in that direction and what I may face and have to deal with. Lets just say I am so glad to be waiting in line in China. I know I am in the right line, it may not be the shortest line but it is the right line for me. Annalise is in China and today confirmed that for me and I will find her no matter how long it takes and if I have to do this again in 18 months she’s worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you picked up a "bit" more snow than us in that storm last weekend :)
You ARE in the right line, especially since you have said that you feel it in your heart, that is the most important thing.
WOW... can't believe the snow...
And you ARE in the right line.... and I am right behind you...
We WILL have our little girls soon...
Hugs to you and your wait..
You are almost there.
Kim
love your snow! here on the east coast there is a tiny bit of snow on our pumpking this morning!
You are SO much further in the wait than we are, glad to hear you're hanging in there (came over from mob's site) happy homestudy update ;-)
LOL - that's snow on the PUMPKIN! now I'm talking like Chloe...
Post a Comment