Friday, December 28, 2007

18 Months LID


18 months
78 weeks
549 days
13,176 hours
790,560 minutes
47,433,618 seconds

Just a little perspective for ya. I have to say I am much happier these days back teaching skiing and not obsessing on what I can't change. Sharing my love for skiing, being back in RED (our uniforms) and a senior member of the staff was the best thing I could do for myself right now. I am blogging more because I am happy so come back we are 10 months from a SN referral. So let the next 10 months be the best they can be.

7 comments:

Joannah said...

Happy #18!

SN? Does that mean Special Needs Referral? Have I missed something? Wow!!!

Paula said...

Love the #18 graphic. Its so perfect because thats a big number. I guess they were just a "little" off when they told you it would be 9 months. It won't be much longer now and I'm happy you are blogging more. When you're happy, it makes me happy!

Special K said...

Happy 18!

SN? Did you switch programs?

Kim said...

Happy 18 Month LID...
I am 8 Month LID today also...
YEAH!!!!!
Did you switch to SN..
You are getting asked that by everyone...
Hugs to you girly...

Paulette said...

No I did not switch. I am still on the NSN list but did fill out paperwork with my agency and am on both lists. With my agency you can run them both. If you accept a SN child that is when you switch. I have opened myself up to the child that God knows I can handle. Keep me in your prayers.

C's Mom said...

Thinking of you!

Glad to hear that you are happy and busy....it's a great feeling.

Congrats on your 'grown-up' LID.

Kayce said...

Happy 18!