Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fingerprints Take-2

I made my way to Reno and was late for my appointment in true Paulette style. When I was called to come up the official scolded me for being late. He said, "next time you must be on time." I answered with "Sir, I hope there is never a next time when it come to this child." He then looked closer at the paperwork and up at me and said oh ya I remember you. You brought the camera in and we took pictures for your baby book. Yes that's me and I see now it is stated on the form that no recording equipment is allowed. So I am glad to have this picture from round 1. We had a few laughs about the fingerprints not expiring but having to do it all over again. He made the experience rather enjoyable. Now to see what my new date is for my I-171H. I tried to find out how things were working in Nevada. For an extension some states are renewing from the date of expiration, some are giving new dates. No one in Nevada could answer this question so I did not take a chance and got my info in before everything expires. So here is to the next 18 months may my daughter be home in my arms before this round of immigration paperwork expires.

5 comments:

Robin said...

I sure hope she is home before the next round expires!!!

I couldn't believe they let you take a picture of getting fingerprints done.. even if it was round 1. WOW..

Christie said...

Hey, at least it's one more thing down on the list, eh?

Hugs,
cb

Paula said...

Yes, lets pray that this will be your last time~! Come home Annalise

Kim said...

How neat to get your picture... I am going to try that one... Annalise will be here...

Kayce said...

If we have to do fingerprints AGAIN, I'm officially going to go postal!