Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Have a great day with your family and friends. I will be going in to teach for a few hours at Heavenly today, I have always want to ski on Christmas Day so now I get my wish. I will then be going to Jacqueline’s Mothers house for Christmas dinner. Wishing every one a great day. Lilly loved all her presents. She even enjoyed Annalise’s first Christmas card, she ate it. Jealousy beginning already. She is the worse around the Christmas tree she loves to eat paper and tissue paper is the best.


Merry Christmas Love: Paulette, Lilly and Annalise

(where ever you are)

5 comments:

Joannah said...

Merry Christmas, girls!

Robin said...

Merry merry christmas. We have a yellow lab too! :0)

Kim said...

Merry Christmas girly..

Kayce said...

I'm a little late wishing Christmas cheer, so Happy New Year and Merry Christmas too!

Paula said...

Hope your legs are feeling ok after all of that skiing. Thank for the little shirts for Hannah!