
Making my way into the house this afternoon. I wonder what it will be like when I have a baby in the car. Just plow right in I bet. I got home around 4:30 after stopping off at Heavenly to see if I could get my hands on my employee pass. I bought a pass and will get my money reimbursed in 45 days. Just in time to pay off the holiday bills. Well I won’t be skiing this weekend I am still in processing. In the funnel with 1500 other employees’ are trying to get through. They are putting us through background checks and because we work with kids. No fingerprints required for this background check. Heavenly reported 14 inches of new snow. I will enjoy a bit of x-country skiing with Lilly tomorrow and work on my final project for my master’s class. There are a lot of turns in my future this winter. My neighbor asked me if I wanted a tree, the forest service is letting people cut trees on their lot down the street and she garbed me one. I was not going to put up a tree this year but can’t bet the price. It’s definitely looking a lot more like Christmas.
3 comments:
I think you got more snow than we did. We got about a foot. I like picture of you in the process on blowing the driveway. Yes It will be harder for you with Annalise, but won't it be worth it seeing her little face light up when she takes her first sled ride or sees your christmas tree lights? you bet! Have fun XC skiing tomorrow.
It is nice to have some white stuff around.
SNOW!! We are trying to figure out were to go for our annal snow camping trip...maybe your way!
WOW!!!!
I might get to see snow for Christmas... I am sooo excited.. haven't seen it for almost 10 years...
HOW FUN!!!!!
Post a Comment