Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Under the Weather


Back to work and to top it off I have a cold. It dropped from my head into my chest and I am coughing like mad. Guess I had a little too much fun over break and need a vacation from my vacation. I hate to take anything during the day because I drive from school to school and with the roads full of ice and snow these days I need all my wits. I have my Breath Easy tea on the stage in the gym at work and it helps until I go out into the cold then the coughing starts again. So tonight I am trying the cough medicine, Theraflu, and the Vicks vapor in the humidifier. It is so dry up here my lip and fingers are cracked and hurt to type. Can you see I am a baby when it comes to being sick? The worse part of it is I can't get the childproof containers open without help. Not a good sign of the future.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you start feeling better girly..
Hugs to you

Paula said...

Oh Gosh, Paulette, sorry to hear you are sick. I've been nursing the same cold for two weeks now. Maybe chocolate will make you feel better...check out my blog.

C's Mom said...

It's making the rounds...I'm a sickie too.

I'll toast you some chicken soup to feeling better soon.

Joannah said...

I hate being sick. Go ahead and whine a little. That's what I do when I get sick. Sounds like you're doing everything else right, too. I hope you feel better soon.

Nancy said...

Oh, we need to talk! I found the BEST vitamins! In the 1 1/2 years that I have been taking them I just had my first cold over Christmas and it was mild by my old standards. I wish I had found these when I was still teaching!

I finally weened my kids off gummy vitamins and onto the kids version of mine. Life is good!

Nancy