We won, Love without Boundaries placed first in the face book challenge. The unofficial results are LWB: 4,564 Student of a Free Tibet: 4,522. I don’t know about you but I love a good race and last night watching the votes come in and change minute by minute was better then the Supper Bowl for me. That is $50,000 to go for surgeries for Children in China without parents to take care of them. Here is a few names that were posted today that will be able to benefit from this wonderful communities support. What a great sign of support from an online community of Adoption Families supporting children.Baby Cong, girl, born February of 2007, complex heart disease
Baby Ying, girl, born August of 2007, Tetralogy of Fallot and cleft lip (SO TINY)
Baby Shan, girl, born February of 2007, complex heart disease
Baby Yun, girl, born May of 2006, Tetralogy of Fallot
Baby Yu, girl, born May of 2007, ASD
Baby Xiang, boy, born July of 2007, Tetralogy of Fallot
Baby Ya, girl, born January of 2007, Tetralogy of Fallot
Baby Zi, girl, born July of 2007, complex heart disease
Baby Hua, boy, born November 2006, complex heart disease
Baby Lin, girl, born May 2007, VSD, ASD, PDA
2 comments:
That is so great. Thanks for the update, its a good feeling to be able to help.
I was so happy to see LWB won. And.. thanks for posting the children who will benefit. My Maddy had Tetrology of Fallot so I know the amazing things that can come of that surgery!
Post a Comment