
Elizabeth and I sat down and crunched some numbers this week. She wanted to know when we might travel. Wish I could say but I was able to give her the early we may go to the farthest out it could be. The closest to a referral is next September or November with a 3-5 month wait to travel. So travel could come next year at this time. On the long end I am around 158 LID days out from referral if you divide that by 7, they seem to only go around 7 days every month then I have 22 more months to wait. That put the wait over 40 months and makes me around half way there. With travel some time in 2 years. I am being realistic and doing my best to stay present in the moment it helps.
8 comments:
I like the first scenario better than the second. It sounds like your getting pretty close. :)
It's so hard to tell, but it will happen. Sounds like you've got a great travel companion!
WOW.. 21 months. I cannot believe it's been so long. I don't think anyone ever dreamed it would be this long. I know I never imagined.
Happy 21 months... I am 11 today...
Have a Great Weekend..
We will have our girls one day...
Just think.. we are one month closer..
21 less to wait is a good thing. I hope you are more than halfway! No matter what it is...we'll make it. Our day will come.
I know how you feel sis. I am trying so hard to stay present in the moment and not wish 2008 away. I too look forward to 2009 when I will be done with school and can move on with my life start a career and a family. However, so many of my friends with kids say to live in the moment and enjoy my time without them now. I am trying to make the most of my new surroundings, enjoying my husband and keep my thoughts away from what will be. we can wait 2gether and celebrate 2gewther in two years when our lives are right where we want them to be but for now we will live for today. Love you and our future babies.
Love, Chris
Hey Paulette,
I read this good post today and thought of you, check it out.
http://agingwithgracetoo.blogspot.com/
Love, Paula
Lost your blog for like a YEAR so glad to have found you again. Happy 21! Saw you post on our WCP ccai group :O)
Post a Comment