
Mother Earth is too tired to sustain more children. This is a slogan to help convince the Chinese that their 1 Child Policy is a good thing. In China, 119 boys are born for every 100 girls — far above the normal global ratio of between 103 and 107 boys per 100 girls. This policy is just wrong all the way around. Talking about the 1 Child Policy in China, NPR's Morning Edition.China Demographic Crisis: Too Many Boys, Elderly.

My opinion is it’s just a bad policy all the way around for everyone in China. Take a listen for your self. My herat goes out to those that want to have more children but can't. But most of all for all the children that have suffered because of this polocy.
1 comment:
I'm really surprised that the people of China go along with it. It just seems wrong for the government to tell you how many kids you can have. I read the article. I never thought about how all those kids are "only" children and where are all the boys going t find wives.
Post a Comment