
Under the snow wave

Play house

Front yard at least 15 feet high snow bank with the help of the snowplow blowers

There is the time right before spring in the mountains called Mud Season. When the snow is melting a way and leaves so much mud behind. We still have snow on the roof and the dripping keeps the ground wet right where Lilly goes in and out and tracks mud all over the place. I know it's not her fault but she is driving me crazy. So I try to catch the water with a bucket so the spot gets a chance to dry. Making it a little bit better. By May or June it will be spring and all gone.

The melt down has had its share of fun times. Smashed one of the windows in Annalise’s room and tore the chimney right off. We still have a ways to go with the melt down. But today is the warmest day of the year so far.

All is fixed and I wanted to replace that old window this summer anyways. Look green grass coming up. Must be spring some where.

4 comments:
WOW... that is a lot of SNOW...
Can't believe it broke the window...
Have a Great Weekend..
Hey P,
Seems like it's true that there's always a little of a down side to all great things. Beautiful snow, fabulous skiing...broken windows and chimneys, muddy dog feet. We really do have to take the bad with the good. In your case though it's ALL good and I am happy to see that you are blogging more often now. I missed you for awhile...only two blogs in two weeks...I was starting to worry. Anyway, I'm thinking of you often and sending you warm thoughts, love, and hopes for your continued strength, patience, and good humor.
Love, Mish
I can't believe how much snow you've still got there! Wow!!!
It was at least 90 degrees here yesterday due to a Santa Ana wind condition. I'm loving it!
Isn't it nice to see dirt showing up! This past weekend was so warm, a real snow melter. Missed you today.
Post a Comment