I love this pic. It is just darling. Thank you for your bid on the auction. It is greatly appreciated. I have to ask... I am bidding on a watercolor of the top pic you have on your side bar of the baby in a crib. Do you know where you found that pic? It is just so beautiful and sad it is haunting me.... Thank you so much.... Daleea
3 comments:
He's definately saving on gas, but where do you put the diaper bag?
LOL
There are no diaper bags--check out the split pants picture!
Nancy
I love this pic. It is just darling.
Thank you for your bid on the auction. It is greatly appreciated.
I have to ask... I am bidding on a watercolor of the top pic you have on your side bar of the baby in a crib. Do you know where you found that pic? It is just so beautiful and sad it is haunting me....
Thank you so much....
Daleea
Post a Comment