Sunday, May 25, 2008

Enjoying The Moment


My 3 word Sunday. A big thanks to everyone that has left their well wishes. I am so blessed be a mother to this special little girl I just can't wait to meet her. Some of the Red Thread moments will send you into chills. First things first have been to relax and enjoy the moment. Thinking of everything I need to get done is really overwhelming. I should just wear a sign around my neck under construction as the life I know is going to change in a beautiful way.

13 comments:

Paula said...

Yea, pour me a glass too!
Enjoy it baby, you've waited a long time for this!

Christi and Abbey said...

Yippee skippy, your life sure is going to change...and all for the better! Can't wait for you to have the joy of being with your daughter.

Joannah said...

Cheers to you and Annalise! That's a good bottle of Chandon. We did a tasting at that champagne house last summer.

:-)

Kayce said...

Clink! Cheers friend!!!

Kim said...

Cheers to you girly..
I am sooo happy for you ..
Can't wait to see her in your arms...
HUGS..

Anonymous said...

The Horvats are so proud of you and happy that one journey will end and a new one will start for you. Two year olds are a hoot. You will have a blast. Can't wait to meet her and see you. Love you. C

TBG Happenings said...

CHEERS!!

Exciting times ahead:)

kitchu said...

I'm raising my glass with you!!

Anonymous said...

Cheers to you both! You are blessed to have Annalise in your life and she is bless to have you as a mom. Can wait to meet her and see you in action. Welcome to your new world!
Love, Linda and David

Tami said...

Just got back from Mexico and "Mommies Sanity Weekend" and thought I would check emails. I couldn't ask for better news than your referral. She is adorable. You are in our thoughts for a quick travel date. Can't wait for Annalise and Anna Lee to meet! Congrats Tami

C's Mom said...

Now THAT is one world-class beautiful picture!

Linda said...

Aloha and big ol' fat cheers to you! I am overly excited and happy for you and your precious little daughter, Annalise! She is going to be sooo loved up, and so are you. You were by far one of the best second Mommies Starla ever had. Remember when she was that age? Get ready Mom the roller coaster is just about ready to roll! I will cherish the day I get to meet your little one! Love, Love

RamblingMother said...

I don't know how I missed your referral I guess your link is on another computer. Congrats! She is beautiful. Welcome to the world of single parent adoption. It is a fun place to be!!