
I'm flying about 10 feet off the ground these days and want to share with all of you so bad but I can't not for a week or so. It is the public vs private thing with this blog. So drop me and email any time and I will try to come down long enough to let you in on my big secret.
10 comments:
I can't wait to find out...
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS>
Do tell.......
Doreen in Montreal proud Mom to Faith & Mia
Just so happy for you!
Can't wait to hear your great news!!!
Lisa
Ok!!! You TOTALLY have to share with me!!! :) Pretty PLEASE????!!!!
My email is in my blogger profile!!! :)
You are killing me!!!
AAggghhh!
I wanna know!
Uhm, oh my god, you're waiting for PA aren't you???
Hmm...I feel good news coming.
Looking foward to your good news.
Julie
Having just walked in your shoes...I think I know what you are waiting for. Okay....I am waiting on pins and needles.
Post a Comment