
So what is your favorite diapper and why. It’s time to get a few diappers for the trip and to have at home when we return what do you recommend, Pampers, Loves, Huggies they all look good. Do I need night diappers? Extra absorbent? Why do they have so many different choices? It's enough to make a new Mom lose her mind.
8 comments:
First of all CONGRATS!!
Now for Diapers...ohhhh do I know Diapers..... for my newborns I only used the swaddlers as they were the best because my twins were so little. After they grew out the that 1-2 size we tried every kind....Huggies luvs Pampers...And I LOVED the Sams brand. They were not only the cheapest but they NEVER leaked! Plus they have strechty sides that really reached around the waist. They are awesome! My twins used those for sizes 3-5 then we switched back to Huggies due to fit issues. The size 5 just did not fit my bigger twin as well.
As far as night diapers I HIGHLY reccomend them. Unless of course you really like doing laundry. Huggies Nightime diapers are the best! I rarely had a leak in them. In the last 3 years I can count the times I had leaks on 1 hand for both of my twins. They really are worth it!
Babies R Us also sells something called a sheet saver or something like that. I never used it but a lot of my friends in my twins group used them and swore by them to protect the sheets at night. You might look into them.
Oh and Huggies Wipes are also the best in my opinion! They are thicker and wetter and just wipe better :)
Hope this helps!
Shannon
Mom to 3 year old twins Jack and Palmer
I agree with Shannon on the Huggies wipes.. but, I like Pampers myself. Maddy had no rear (still doesn't) and all the other daipers gapped on her. Pampers were the only ones that didn't. Believe me, I tried all the others due to cost. I will have to say that we liked Target brand pretty well too. Not as good as Pampers but right up there.
Okay.. I can't really tell you except I know that 12-16 years ago.. when I was using diapers on my kids... HUGGIES was my favorite... and so I will have to say Huggies.. but then I dont' really know the new diapers..LOL..
I am sure you will test them all out to find out which ones.. but when you do find out .. let us know..
I am sooo excited for you..
You are getting close..
HUGS
I agree with the Huggies recommendation - the supremes work well for night time. I believe they're a good all around brand for when you don't know what is going to fit or how much absorbancy you need.
That being said, I use a brand called "mom to mom" that is sold in Safeway grocery stores. They're pretty cheap and work really well for Lala. They're a "square" diaper (no hourglass), but just seem to fit better than the Target brand and are more absorbent.
We're a pampers family. They never leak and seem softer than Huggies to me. I get the wipes at Costco.
Pampers cruisers all the way, and no need for night diapers.
Now, Huggies wipes are great and Costco is pretty good too!
Congrats, she is adorable!
I used to buy the generic (?) Wal-Mart diapers - they were less expensive & worked/fit just as well as the more expensive brands.
We did use Huggies Nightime diapers while Mali was still drinking bottles at night - otherwise the regular diapers worked fine. Sometimes I'd just go one size larger on the diapers at night b/c they would absorb more.
Huggies were not my favorite - they seemed to have a chemical smell to them when wet (just my opinion). It used to drive me nuts.
We (still) use generic Target wipes. I love em.
We are Pampers Cruisers all the way! We used Pampers Swaddlers for the itsy bitsy days and moved up to the cruisers. I feel like they are the softest to the touch and most comfortable for my little man. I have never used overnight diapers, never felt the need for them...
Good luck!!
Post a Comment