I love the bows and are just what Annalise needed. I have a sneaking suspicion she will have a lot of hair.
This will be going to China forsure it is a snack cup and can hold 3 different snacks and I know my girl likes crackers and bread sticks and chips. She is eating in almost every picture I have.
Thank you Robin and Maddy you are the best secret pal any secret pal could ever have and most of all the best special needs mentor around.
2 comments:
Love all the swaps... Secret pals are amazing..
Love all your goodies..
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS..
I'm so glad you like the giftied Paulette. Sorry it took me so long to get it out to you. I've had the little dress for awhile now. I got it when I got one for Maddy. Like I said in my note, she has quite a few little dresses like that. She wears them on an everyday basis around here just because I love her in dresses. (plus, it makes for easy potty training) :0)
The treat carrying container, yeah, we still use it. Maddy loves to pick which flap we are going to open and see what's inside.
Post a Comment