Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Look

With the new direction in life. I struggled with what to do in China for documetation blog, website or what. Paula offered to be my blog helper while I'm in China and being in Guangzhou the the entier time I should not have any trouble posting unless I have my hands full. I decided to open a travel blog and get some makeovers. So I went with Rebecca and she rocks great to work with. There is a button on the sidebar that will bring you to Together Forever the China Scoop and a button to bring you back to Love you Forever the Main Scoop. It’s still under contraction so go over with your hard hat on. I will be posting our trip to China on Together Forever with only updates on Love you Forever. This way the trip will be in it's own blog and easy to access.

No TA’s today. But they said maybe tomorrow. It was great to see what RQ had to say about it.

4 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE your new blog.. and the travel blog is amazing..
I hope tomorrow is the day..
HUGS..

Paula said...

This blog looks GREAT!! I love the cherry blossom and the colors. Your signature is cool too. Great job Rebecca. Heading over to the travel blog now....

Kayce said...

OMG!! I love the new look! I can not wait to follow along on your journey to China!

RamblingMother said...

love the new look.