Sunday, July 06, 2008

3-Word Sunday


I am very close with now only 4 more days to got I have just a few more trips to the store. This was my dry run I packed the heavy stuff all in one suit case and it came to only 34lbs I can only go up to 40 so I think we should be able to make it in 2 suite cases, the small ones. Her med kit weighs the most right now but this new Mom will be prepared for anything. We must be getting closer because my ability to sleep is getting worse and I am waking up with a bad tummy ache. This is so typical for me. I have the worse nervous stomach. It never mattered if it was a birthday party, sleepover, spelling test or a ski trip I through up. Last weekend my mom gave me a bottle of Zantac and it is a miracle pill for me right now. I know things will calm down once I have her but for now thank goodness for little tummy pills.

Lilly definitely knows something is up and she is not too happy about it she will not take her eyes off me and has to do her best to get in between me and my ability to pack. This will be a big transition for her to she will now have to share her Mom and this only child is in for a big change. I promise not to stop letting her up in the bed that is our special time together. I am bringing a stuff doggie so we can talk to Annalise about her doggie waiting for her at home.

10 comments:

Kayce said...

That look on Lillys face is CLASSIC!!
Love your three words!

C's Mom said...

Hooray for organization!

Poor, sweet Lilly. She would not be a good poker player. Her face tells all.

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!!!
I am sooo excited for you...
You are almost there.... Lilly's face is priceless...
She will love her to pieces..
Hugs.

Nancy said...

Wow! I am just back from vacation! Things are happening fast. I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see those Gotcha photos! 3 of my 4 children were right at 2 years of age when I brought them home. It is a great age!

Life is good and is about to get even better!

(her name is Torrie) said...

I SO hear you on the nervous stomach thing. I have dealt with it my whole life and I HATE that nervous feeling. Zantac, I'll have to remember that. Not sure how much more correspondence we'll have so, see you on the other side.

Paula said...

I guess I won't be seeing you before you leave. Don't forget to email me stuff you want posted on your travel blog. I'm so happy the doll I gave you is going to China!
Lilly will be happy when she sees what your bringing back for her, a little play friend!

Joannah said...

Lilly will LOVE Annalise. Dogs are just that way - especially Labs. She will be a friend and protector to her new baby.

I'm so glad this week is THE WEEK! Your great adventure is about to begin.

:-)

Robin said...

Only 4 more days!! Ack!! Are you going crazy yet? I'm so excited for you! I'll be traveling on Thursday and won't be near my computer over the weekend possibly but know that I'll be thinking of you and praying for you!

Christi and Abbey said...

So exciting! You are doing great with being so prepared! Are those little flash cards for communication? How great. I do feel for Lilly, but we know how happy she will be once everything settles in.

Anonymous said...

We wait with great excitement for our new granddaughter. We are reassured because you have Will with you. He is special and so are you, MOM! Looking forward to your return and our time with Annaliese. God is with you all the way! Dad