Thursday, July 03, 2008

Itinerary

This is what things are looking like for our trip to China. The 17 will be Gotcha Day. I have posted this in the sidebar of Together Forever so you can keep up on our happenings in China. More to come as the plans get firmed up in the next few days. It's a good thing I love to travel because we have quite the trip ahead of us.

7/11 Leave for China
7/13 Arrive in Beijing
7/14 Tour Beijing
7/15 Tour Beijing
7/16 Fly to Guangzhou
7/17 Gotcha Day
7/18 Adoption Day
7/19 Free Day
7/20 Free Day
7/21 Adoption Certificate Apply for Passport
7/22 Physical Exam
7/23 Free Day (Orphanage?)
7/24 American Paperwork begins
(Happy 2nd Birthday Annalise)
7/25 More Paperwork
7/26 Free Day
7/27 Free Day
7/28 Consulate Appointment
7/29 Take Oath at the US Consulate
7/30 Take the train to Shenzhen
7/31 Sunshine School
8/1 Depart China for LA
8/1 Arrive in LA
8/2 Arrive in Reno

12 comments:

Paula said...

Looks like you've got everything well organized. What an exciting adventure. I'll stop by today around 12:30 to drop off the BabyHawk.

Anonymous said...

One week to go?!? Awesome!!!

I will look forward to your updates on the travel blog.

I love the new look of your blog.

:-)

Joannah

Kayce said...

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! How so exciting!

Special K said...

OMG! I go away for the weekend and look at all that's happened. You're going to China!! I can't believe it. Can't wait to follow your adventure.

Doreen said...

I'm so excited for you! Thanks for allowing me to enjoy such a wonderful journey.

Doreen in Montreal

Donna said...

It's so exciting! I can hardly wait!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Global Girl said...

I am so thrilled to have found your blog. Perfect timing too- I've been talking to Christi about her upcoming adventure. I'm leaving for China on July 9th (to do some volunteering). I'll be at the WS for part of the time too :)

My email: bufwilcord@aol.com

Best wishes,
Kate

Lisa and Tate said...

Just seeing the gotcha day makes me have chills!!! In just a mere 2weeks you will be holding you gal!!!

(her name is Torrie) said...

one week from now you'll be on that plane!! Happy Travels! See you over there :)

AmyK said...

Hope to see you in Guangzhou - we'll be there 7/20-8/1. Flying from Guangzhou to Beijing on 8/1 -then back to the states.

Safe travels and happy Gotcha Day!!!

Best,
Amy B.
CCAIWCP

Robin said...

I have my calendar marked. I can't way to read about your journey in China. I know you are getting so very excited!!

Anonymous said...

Safe journey Paulette. May the wind be at your back

Peggy Griffin