Sweet Baby Bella
Hannah you like these flowers
Look who came over to play today. Little Bella, Hannah and Paula. Bella only a week old is so tinny and Hannah 13 months old felts so light. Annalise was the big girl today and she was so sweet to little Bella. You could tell she has been around babys. Annalise showed Hannah how to go down the slide. Hair doos complements of these little black rubber bands I found at Ralys. I can get them in so tight they can't get them out. I love the too of them having a discussion about the flowers. Hannah loves flowers and Annalise finds them discusting. Thanks Paula for coming across town even on your special day.
3 comments:
HOW FUN!!!
They are tooo cute talking about the flowers..
Have a Great Week..
We had a great time! can't wait to come back.
Hi just came across your blog and it's beautiful
xxx
s
UK
Post a Comment