Great news everything looks normal and we don’t have a tethered cord. All parts and pieces are in there respective places. I am exstatic but sill a bit reserved until I hear from the docs in Cincinati. God is so good! What does this meen we may get by with only one surgery. I was not looking forward to spinal surgery or finding a doc for that. I will be honest it seems like something else is going on with the weekness in her lower body its hard to believe it could be from lake of movment and stimulization but it could. She sure has gotten stronger in the last 2 months and bigger this girl is putting on the lbs. Her legs don’t look as bowed and she is balancing better. We have a way to go but that is what time is for.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
MRI Results
Great news everything looks normal and we don’t have a tethered cord. All parts and pieces are in there respective places. I am exstatic but sill a bit reserved until I hear from the docs in Cincinati. God is so good! What does this meen we may get by with only one surgery. I was not looking forward to spinal surgery or finding a doc for that. I will be honest it seems like something else is going on with the weekness in her lower body its hard to believe it could be from lake of movment and stimulization but it could. She sure has gotten stronger in the last 2 months and bigger this girl is putting on the lbs. Her legs don’t look as bowed and she is balancing better. We have a way to go but that is what time is for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YEAH... I am sooo happy for you..
Sounds like things are going well..
Hugs..
That is fantastic news. I'm so glad that the surgery won't be too complicated.
That is such good news!! Hope that it continues that way :O)
So glad to hear the MRI results are normal. We were supposed to have Maddy tested for tethered cord but we held off because her weakness got quickly better over the summer months. She still has a deep sacral dimple but that doesn't always mean tethered cord I guess.
On another note.. I have to work Oct 25th weekend but Marty and Maddy would love to pick you and Annalise up at the airport and then take you down to Cincy on Sunday. We could still plan to get together after the surgery and maybe even with PiPo..
Send me a note!
Good news! So glad to hear it.
great news and great pics.
Good news!
GREAT news!!!
She is sooooo precious. :)
Wonderful news!
Beautiful pics too!
Donna
I am very happy to see little miss in the bodysuit we sent for her...she is just a dream come true. So glad that things are sounding good on the medical end. I love the way God is bringing people across your path with the nurse and the haircut. He is so good!
Post a Comment